Favorite skincare

Apr 11, 2017









Here are some of my fav skin care products that i have been using them 
for years. I don't use anything fancy and i don't think i have 
any secrets, it's all pretty simple. I have dry and sensitive skin, 
so this is all about how i want to keep my skin hydrated and moisturized 
all day. And these Laneige products are perfect for my skin.

In day time, I use the Essence, then the Cream, and the Sunscreen last. 
I always wear sunscreen because it will lighten your skin naturally. 
At night, i use the Water Sleeping Mask after washing my face. 
I washed it off in the morning. It left my skin feeling soft and looking bright.
I use it about twice a week and would recommend it. 


so that’s what I use on a daily basis. What do you guys use?  
Give me your favorites! :)








:

Post a Comment